Making the Turn Against Parkinson's - $5,000 Parkinson's Scholarship
MAKING THE TURN AGAINST PARKINSON'S
Apply No Later Than March 1, 2019!
- OR -
2019 Eligibility Requirements
- Michigan resident.
- Relative of a patient (living or deceased) diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- Currently enrolled -or- accepted to an institution of higher learning.
- Past recipients of the top scholarshipawardare not eligible.
- Relatives of the Making the Turn Against Parkinson's officers, board members, and committee members are not eligible.
2019 Scholarship Award Requirements
- Candidates must submit an original creative work of their own making that evokes an emotional response about Parkinson's disease. Grief, anger, laughter, or confusion, it does not matter which emotion, only that your original work draws an emotional response from its audience.
- Candidates may choose the message they wish to convey, and the medium in which they wish to deliver it. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Essay • Photograph • Drawing
- Short Story • Slide Show • Cartoon
- Poem • PowerPoint • Painting
- Song • Multi Media • Sculpture
- Stage Play • Short Film • Video
- Screen Play • Dance • Etc.
- Written responses to the 4 questions posed by the Scholarship Committee..
- All required documents must be submitted no later than March 1, 2019.